simon noble

Immigration Legal Services

It is crucial when making an appeal to the Immigration Tribunal that you understand the process clearly and make the appeal correctly and within the right timescales too, and this is where we can help.
Whatever help you may need beit from Immigration to buying or selling a property or from making a Will to Civil Litigation we are a Committed team of professionals who are always on hand to assist you with your case and honest about the potential outcome.

Going through the process of immigration or asylum can be a long and difficult process for you and your family, especially if your application for immigration or asylum has been refused or there is an order to deport you from the UK.

Whatever your situation, we do know that you will extremely stressed and concerned about your future, especially if you are seeking asylum.

We understand how upset and worried you will be about your status in the UK, but at Simon Noble Solicitors we will help you to be clear about where you stand and about your prospects of success should you decide to appeal the decision made in your case.

In What Circumstances Can I Appeal?

You are able to make an appeal to the First Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) and the main types of appeals in these circumstances are:

  • If you have been refused asylum in the UK
  • If you have been refused entry into the UK
  • If you have been refused leave to remain in the UK
  • If you are going to be deported from the UK

The appeal will be heard by one Judge, or sometimes more, along with a number of non legal members of the tribunal, who make up the independent tribunal body.

How We Can Help You Make An Appeal?

It is crucial when making an appeal to the First-Tier Tribunal that you understand the process clearly and make the appeal correctly and within the right timescales too, and this is where we can help.

There are certain deadlines to be met when making an appeal and these are different depending on whether you are in the UK and being detained or outside of the UK. Therefore it is extremely important to ensure that these deadline are followed or else you may miss your chance to appeal, unless there are special circumstances.

You may need to pay to make an appeal but you may not and we will be able to tell you very quickly if you need to pay and how much. We will submit your appeal for you and also represent you at the hearing too and the decision will be normally sent out within 10 days.

If you want to appeal the decision made at the First Tier Tribunal you will need to make an application for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal and we can help you to do this.

Whatever the circumstances you find yourself in, you should talk to us as soon as possible to see how we can help you.

The Final Goal In A Migrants Journey

Can I Be Naturalised As A British Citizen?

Many of you after residing in the United Kingdom after some time might want to consider becoming a British Citizen. Being a British Citizen gives you a certain freedom and allows you to live and work freely both in the United Kingdom and in the European Economic area should you wish to. You will be able to enjoy the fantastic health and education system. As long as you meet the criteria set out by the United Kingdom nationality law and meet the rules we have stated below we will be able to secure your British Citizenship in a very short time.

What Are The Requirements To Become British?

In order for us to submit a successful application for you, we ask that you are transparent with your personal life. We have a 100% success rate in our naturalisation applications and you can be rest assured that your application will be dealt in a fast and professional manner. The requirements that you must meet are;

  • You must be aged 18 or over.
  • You must be of sound mind.
  • You must intend to continue living in the UK, or to continue in Crown service, the service of an international organisation of which the UK is a member, or the service of a company or association established in the UK.
  • You must be able to communicate in English, Welsh or Scottish Gaelic to an acceptable degree.
  • You must have sufficient knowledge of life in the UK.
  • You must be of good character.
  • Have resided in the UK legally for 10 years

In order for you to become naturalised you must also meet the residential requirements that means that you have;

  • been resident in the UK for at least five years (this is known as the residential qualifying period); and
  • been present in the UK five years before the date of your application; and
  • not spent more than 450 days outside the UK during the five-year period; and
  • not spent more than 90 days outside the UK in the last 12 months of the five-year period; and
  • not been in breach of the Immigration Rules at any stage during the ten-year period.

What If I Want My Children To Be Registered As A British Person?

Children do not have residency requirements to become British. They can apply at the same time as one of their parents. To be able to register the child must be under 18 on the day we that we submit the application. Once the child turns 18 he or she will need to apply for registration or naturalisation as an adult.

If your child was born when the parents had Indefinite leave to remain or were British already, then you do not have to apply for the child to register. They are classed as British by descent and you may apply directly for a British Passport.

There are several ways that a child can meet the requirements to register as a British citizen. Depending on the child’s circumstances, they will be able to apply for registration as a British citizen by entitlement or discretion. For further information on how to register you child please contact us for a consultation.

Secure Your Residence Permits With Our Expert Help

Are you an EEA national and would like your partner to live and work in the UK?

Under European Community law, right of residence gives EEA nationals’ partners (no matter from which country) the right to legally work and live in the UK.

Right of residence will be given to an EEA national’s dependent who applies for an EEA Residence Permit Visa for the UK.

An EEA National has the right to bring their dependants from Non-European Countries as long as they are able to financially support them.

At Simon Noble Solicitors we are experts in getting you an EEA Residence Permit. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it’s done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!

What are the Criteria for an EEA Family Permit?

In order to qualify for EEA Family Permit Visa, your partner or close family members need to be a national of one of the EEA member countries as well as being able to demonstrate that they are in a position to support you and themselves.

Applicants must be able to prove that they are in a bona fide relationship with their EEA Family member.

Speak to our specialist immigration advisers at Simon Noble Solicitors for help and advice and action; to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure your EEA Residence Permit application has the best possible chance of success!

Would You Like To Settle In The United Kingdom To Live And Work Freely?

We can help you to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)

At Simon Noble Solicitors we are experts in applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) in the UK. We’ll take care of your application from start to finish, making sure that it’s done right the first time, to avoid further costs.

Indefinite leave to remain (ILR) is the option which allows a person to live in Britain indefinitely, also known as permanent residency

What Are The Criteria For Indefinite Leave To Remain (ILR)?

  • If you wish to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) you must already be settled in the UK. Settled status means that the applicant has lived in the UK on another visa for at least four years.
  • Two years (5 years if application was made after 9th July 2012) settlement is required if you have been in the UK with a Marriage Visa or an un-married partner.

Student’s are excluded from applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) unless they have completed 10 years of legal residence.

What We Can Offer For You:

  • A detailed assessment of your personal circumstances
  • Ensure that you have the correct documentation to strengthen your case
  • The completion of your Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application
  • Submission of your Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application
  • Contact you with the confirmation of your Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application

Speak to our specialist immigration advisors or Solicitors who have expert knowledge. For help & advice ; our process will enable you to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure your Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application has the best possible chance of success!

Travel Around Europe Freely.

What Is A Schengen Visa?

A Schengen visa is a visa issued by a country within the European Union (EU) who forms part of the Schengen State. Foreign citizens from a country which is not part of the European Union require a Schengen visa if they intend to travel to a country which is part of the EU or European Free Trade Association (AEFTA). A Schengen visa enables the passport holder entry into countries which form part of the Schengen State who are then able to travel freely throughout the Schengen zone. Internal border controls have disappeared and there are little or no stops and checks within the zone.

Do I need a Schengen visa?

Citizens from the following countries do not usually require a Schengen visa: Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Bosnia & Herzogovina*, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong*, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Macau*, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Sant Kitts and Nevis, Romania, San Marino, Serbia*, Seychelles, Singapore, Taiwan*, Uruguay, USA, Vatican City and Venezuela. *conditions apply

If you are not from one of these countries you will need to contact us in order for you to help you apply for a Schengen Visa. We have a great deal of experience in apply and securing a Schengen visa and currently have a 100% success rate in these applications.

Do I Qualify For A Schengen Visa?

In order to qualify for a Schengen Visa you need to show that you have enough funding for the duration of your trip, a resident in the United Kingdom, have a paid for hotel reservation or if staying with friends or family have an invitation letter from them, a confirmed return ticket and travel insurance. If you are in employment you will require 3 months’ pay slips and 3 months bank statements and a recent letter from your employer. If you are unemployed you will need to show that you have enough maintenance to cover the duration of your trip. If you are married to a British or European Citizen or an immediate family member you will not have to show any financial documents.

Would You Like To Visit The USA?

The United States of America is a wonderful country full of amazing sights, excellent shopping and larger than life characters. It is definitely a place many people would like to go to whether it be for shopping at Bloomingdales or Macy’s in New York, enjoying the glorious beaches in Miami, taking your family to Disney, Florida or hitting the tables in Las Vegas. Those of you that don’t qualify for the Visa Waiver Program (ESTA) will need to apply for a Tourism and Visit (B2) Visa.
Nationals From The Following Countries Do Not Require A Visa;
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, including Greenland and Faroe Islands, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands including Aruba and Netherlands Antilles, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom (full British citizens only)

Do I Qualify For A USA Visa?

In order for is to apply for a USA Visa, you must be a resident in the United Kingdom. Visitors in the United Kingdom would need to apply from their country of residence. You need to be of good character, have enough maintenance for your return trip and have good social ties to the United Kingdom for best chances of success.

How Do I Apply For a USA Visa?

Contact us to book a consultation and to discuss which documents are needed for the application. Applications are done on line and here at Simon Noble Solicitors we have the expertise of obtaining many USA Visas for our clients. We will also book your interview for you. You sit back relax and let us take care of all the hard work.

Establish Yourself In Business

Simon Noble Solicitors are experts in Turkish Business Person applications.This is more commonly known as the “Ankara Agreement”. The Agreement Created An Association Between The Republic of Turkey and the European Economic Community is a treaty, signed in 1963, which provides for the framework for the co-operation between Turkey and the European Union (EU). It has created an opportunity for Turkish Citizens that come to the United Kingdom to establish themselves in business as a self-employed person.

Do I qualify for this application?

In order to qualify for this residence permit, you will need to be a Turkish Citizen, in the United Kingdom legally and show a genuine interest in setting up a business. The Business should be profitable and ideally you should have experience in your chosen field.

What Documents are required?

In order to satisfy the Home Office that you can establish yourself in your proposed business, you will need to provide, a business plan, qualifications or experience, sufficient funds that show you are able to able to start-up the business and letters of reference. Other documents needed will depend on the business you are establishing which we would discuss with you when you attend your first consultation.

How Long is the Visa for?

If successful, you will be granted a Visa for one year. After your first year of trading, we will need to provide your yearly accounts in a further application for an extension. This extended visa will valid for three years. After the three years is complete, you will be eligible to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain.

Why Choose Simon Noble Solicitors?

We are an experienced solicitors practice who will put all of our experience into your case and strive for the best outcome possible, whatever your circumstances.

Using a highly qualified team to assist you, including an ex-immigration officer, who can bring a real perspective to your case, we can start to push forward with your appeal.

Using only plain and simple language with no legal jargon, we will always keep you updated with progress and be on hand to answer any questions you may have.

We are flexible in our opening hours and if you need urgent assistance we can offer you a same day service, so contact us now to see how we can help.

What to do next?

If you want to make an Immigration appeal you should contact us today. You can call us on 0208 804 3594 or complete our Free Online Enquiry Form at the top of this page and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible.

Free No Obligation Enquiry

We'll get back to you

Clients Testimonials

Translate »

Jean Claude-Tufour


I am a passionate and a hardworking young professional who has developed considerable interest in the law industry . Having gained unequivocal interest in the field of law I have employed myself to a dedicated study of the rudiments of the law industry . Aside my interest I appreciate integrity and perseverance as a work ethic compelling me to build a formidable attitude in the scope of loyalty.
September 2008- 2009
Broadcast Link Institute, Kumasi Diploma in Journalism

September 2016- June 2020
University of Ghana, Legon-Accra BA. Education and Social Work

January 2018-December 2018
President of the Ghana Tertiary Volunteers Association.

• Analytical and problem-solving skills

Lee Cassie


I am a hard working and motivated individual. In addition, I am also highly driven to widen my horizon in different prospects of life and always looking for new challenges; taking on hard tasks makes me want to push myself to the best of my ability because I know that I am more than capable in doing so.I am a hard working and motivated individual. In addition, I am also highly driven to widen my horizon in different prospects of life and always looking for new challenges; taking on hard tasks makes me want to push myself to the best of my ability because I know that I am more than capable in doing so.

M Reza Bahrami

Reza completed his law degree at Southampton Solent University and Legal Practice and Master degree Course at the BPP Bristol. He joined the Simon Noble Solicitors in September 2021 as a Caseworker and Trainee. He completed his training in the Conveyancing, Family, Landlord and Tenant, Criminal, Commercial and Civil Litigation Department.

Yousif Naji


Yousif has recently finished his PSC Course at BPP University, Yousif's main speciality is Property law, General Litigation, Employment law and Family law. Yousif has acted for many high net worth clients in the past and has wealth of experience in dealing with complex property matters.

Yousif's hobbies includes, running, playing football, and swimming. Yousif also enjoys cooking many Indian and Middle Eastern dishes.

Elizabeth Ajayi


Tomas Hassan


Pawez Sairally


Etim Ikpedighe


Jasmine Sefa-BoaKye


Jasmine is a solicitor skilled in diverse areas of the law although she specialises in Commercial and Residential Property, Employment, Corporate and Commercial Law. Her approach is to always focus on the client’s instructions and devise bespoke legal ways in achieving them.
She particularly enjoys dealing with all aspects of Property law related matters including residential and commercial Conveyancing, Commercial leases, Lease extensions, Enfranchisement, Equity transfer and more.
She acts for both Employers and Employees in employment dispute from negotiations to Tribunal where necessary. She is experienced in drawing up settlement agreements for employers or independently advising employees on settlement package received from their employers.
She is conversant with supporting businesses at all levels with their various transactions including producing and collating relevant documentations required to facilitate and leverage their business transactions.
Jasmine enjoys interior design and going out with friends.

Sena Frimpong


Sena Frimpong holds a Degree in Law, LLB (hons) and is a member of Lincoln's Inn.

Sena Fis a Barrister at Simon Noble Solicitors. He was called to the Bar in 2009 and now practices in all of the major areas of civil litigation, housing and property law, judicial process.

Sena also provides pro-bono work for low income clients who are in housing need.

Cosmas Offor


Cosmas joined Simon Noble Solicitors as a Paralegal in May 2020 and subsequently started his Training Contract in November 2020. His day-to-day work includes researching different areas of law, preparing documents; responding to clients queries, and meeting with clients in the office.

Before joining the firm, Cosmas had worked for Citizens Advice Bureau offering advice, on a pro-bono basis, with particular emphasis on victims of domestic abuse. He also advised people on benefits, and how to make benefit applications and appeals.

Together with his legal qualifications, Cosmas holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Management.

Outside of work, Cosmas enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, creating good memories. Cosmas is a keen traveller, who loves to travel and experience the world and all its different cultures. He likes to play seven aside football to keep fit.

Erdem Duven


Following his graduation from the University of Leicester in July 2018, Erdem began work experience at Simon Noble Solicitors in November 2019. Erdem commenced to a Paralegal role in the company in March 2020 and since May 2021, Erdem has successfully become the Office Manager of our North London Branch in Enfield.

Working closely with Denis Tufour and all the Solicitors in the firm, Erdem’s main areas of expertise are Conveyancing, Civil Litigation, Commercial and Wills and Probate cases. He enjoys the fast-paced nature of these areas of law, in addition to the day-to-day client contact the role brings.

As the Office Manager at Simon Noble Solicitors, Erdem ultimately understands that client communication and satisfaction is crucial. Taking this into consideration, Erdem is always approachable and professional, as he prides himself on being down to earth.

Erdem is the first SQE candidate at Simon Noble Solicitors and is aspiring to become a Solicitor at Simon Noble Solicitors. Away from work, Erdem has a passion for football, gym and swimming.

Mohammed Mazumder


Mr Mazumder has a substantial following of clients covering diverse sectors such as Commercial and Residential conveyancing, Litigation, Immigration & Asylum, including the Judicial Review, Family law, and Health and Safety law.

Mr Mazumder qualified as an Advocate in Bangladesh in 1993 and qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales 2012. He was admitted as a qualified Solicitor by the Law Society of the Republic of Ireland in 2017. His experience includes working as a solicitor for Diamond Solicitors, E1 Solicitors, AK Solicitors, and as head of the Commercial Property and Immigration Team.

William Brown


Prior to Joining Simon Noble Solicitors in October 2020 as a Consultant, he worked with a firm in London for 12 years. He manages a diverse caseload of transactional and strategic advisory work including freehold and leasehold acquisition and disposal, re-mortgages, bridging loans and secured lending, auction sale and purchase, leasehold enfranchisement, and landlord and tenant work.

William prides himself in collaborating with his clients to achieve their goals by providing pragmatic, efficient and cost-effective solutions to legal issues. Most of his work comes from repeat clients and recommendations.

William takes inspiration from the quote limits, like fears are often just an illusion. He lives in Kent but is able to act for clients anywhere in the UK and abroad.

Shane Ravson


Shane is a solicitor specialising in commercial and corporate work, litigation, property conveyancing, family law, landlord and tenant matters, employment law and provides advocacy representing the clients in the court hearings. He advises on a broad range of matters to domestic and international individuals, worldwide businesses, and private equity investors.

Shane holds numerous qualifications, including a Master of Laws (LLM) in Professional Legal Practice from the University of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law from the University of Law, Master of Science (MSc) in International Finance from the University of Westminster, and two accountancy qualifications.

As part of giving back to the community and charity work, Shane provides pro-bono (free of charge) legal services to low-income families and individuals, and struggling small businesses. In addition, he sponsors annual community fundraising and social charity events and makes regular donations to good causes.

Shane has excellent IT and software skills. He likes playing chess, gym workouts, professional photography, and travelling.

Lucy Osafo


Following completion of a Law degree and LLP course at Cardiff University, Lucy practiced a variety of law within the social welfare and debt fields, following which she developed a specialism in Family Law. Now based in London, Lucy assists clients with all family matters at Simon Noble Solicitors.

Cecilia Monaheng-Tufour


Cecilia is a Solicitor and Partner of Simon Noble Solicitors , Cecilia holds a Master Degree in Legal Practice and practices in areas such as private client, Landlord and Tenant, Property Law, Corporate and Commercial law.

Cecilia also oversees our HR department; she provides strategic and operational HR advice and manages the recruitment and selection process within Simon Noble Solicitors. Cecilia has over 10 years experience in management.